Have an idea to improve our community? Let us know here.
AP ECET 2018 Registration is going to start from February 2018. All candidates can eligible to fill the online form till last week of March 2018 through ECET website. AP ECET is a common entrance test for diploma holders and B.Sc (Mathematics) graduates. It will conduct by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur. The forms will submit with late fee up to April 2018. The entrance exam for AP ECET 2018 will schedule offline / written test at the various examination center. So the candidate should be well-acquainted with the online examination process.
AP ECET 2018 Application Procedure
The application will fill online by following the instructions from the notification. The candidate can ready with all the details before applying. The details like SSC or 10th class Hall Ticket number, qualifying examination hall ticket number, and places of study from 6th class onwards, Photograph, signature, Ration card, Adhaar card etc. Candidates can keep ready with documents. The photo and signature will in the jpg or jpeg format within the mention size limit.
How to apply online for AP ECET 2018
the online form will begin to fill from Feb 2018. The last date of online submission is March 2018. The first step to start the process is to make the payment and get the reference id for future use. A form need to filled by the candidate asking Candidate’s name, date of birth, mobile number, qualifying exam hall ticket number, Email Id, Fee amount, Late fee amount and Total amount. After filling the form successfully, candidates can click on initiate payment. Once the process will complete, you will get the payment reference id mandatory to fill the ECET 2018 application form.
After the completion of the application form, you do not forget to take the print out. A simple form fills if you want the print version of your filled application form which includes details like Registration number, Payment Reference ID, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket number, Mobile number, and date of birth.
There is a provision of correction after completion of the online application process. The application form can be corrected during the permitted period by the candidate.
Payment of fees
The registration fees will pay online through AP online services or payment gateway i.e. using the credit card, debit card or Net banking. The fee amount will Rs. 557.50 with a processing fee of 57.50. If the application will not submit within the time limit then the candidate will charge the late fee ranging from 500 to 5000.
The payment status can check online by filling qualifying examination hall ticket number and mobile number in the columns provided on the web page.
Movers and packers agencies are growing with a great number so as their competition is increasing widely. Due to the tough competition prevailing in this industry many agencies are stepping back or some are even striving hard to achieve their goals. Giving good customer support can help the agencies grow faster and make their roots deep in the market.
Always trying hard to come up with new things, to attract the customer works in a perfect way. Your customers are a big key towards achievement of your goal. Every organization set their desired goals to be achieved apart from handsome amount of money. Making a good position in the market is the toughest task one need to pin it so making your customers satisfied with your promise will help you hike in the growing graph.
1. Keep Customers delightful- In the cluttered marketing era, many of the businesses are not capable of holding their old customers in order to grasp more from new customers are lacking somewhere. So making the customers happy and delightful with your moving services would be the foremost responsibility of packing and moving business. Interacting with customers and timely engagements will benefit the organizations to act on the feedbacks.
2. Offering Good customer service Customers will always stay connected to an organization if in return it is getting the good services. Every customer has a right to get the good services than only he will be attracted towards purchasing the product or services. It is must for a company to have right customer service. Customers with their complaints should be dealt in a good way in order to increase your company’s performance. So for a packers and movers company their basic responsibility is their 100 percent customer satisfaction.
3. Advantage of Social Media Social media is a building tool and is being used in every corner or in all aspects of live. With an advent of social sites like Facebook, twitter and many others, one can stay connected with clients and can post the new updates to make the prevailing customers know about the new advancements and new inventions.
4. Take responsibility Your brand is only as good as the reputation behind it. When problems arise, admit to your mistakes and apologize if necessary to your customers. Honesty demonstrates authenticity so always try to give your best to your customers. It also lets customers see that you’re willing to correct faulty processes and prevent future mistakes.
5. Complaint is always a gift Whenever any customers files a complaint it turns out to be a gift for an organization as it gets a chance to improve for the future. So giving good platform to the customers and always ask for suggestions and feedback can make you have good links with the prevailing customers.
6. Build credibility Credibility is very important between the company and its clients. Building good trust will not only help the company to have good relations rather will help to maintain long term relations. The moment customers discover that you’re not trustworthy; they will switch to your competitors. Nothing scares customers away like bad experience. Worse, they’ll spread the negative news with others.
I read your article in my local newspaper today about gun buy back program. I completely support idea! I have another idea. I feel the public school system needs to educate our children on how to handle gun situations. For example, what to in a mass shooting situation, or if a friend says something or post something suspicious , how to educate families on gun storage, etc. If school s have boat safely courses, sex ed and college prep, then we need to educate on how to survive a world full of guns. Thank you for you time.
The candidates who wish to take admission in Engineering, Agriculture and Medical courses in the colleges of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana appear in the entrance examination of TS EAMCET 2018. The application form for TS EAMCET 2018 will be filled online from March to April 2018. Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test will schedule in the first week of May 2018 at the various examination center. The first step is to register for filling up of EAMCET Online Form 2018 and payment of registration fee. The payment mode will be TS online/AP online or via Debit/Credit card. After successful payment of the fee, the candidate will visit to fill the application page. TS EAMCET 2018 Application Fee • If the payment mode will be TS online/AP online/ Debit/ Credit Card then you can click the ‘Registration Fee Payment Procedure’ and follow the guidelines • The process has given on the same web page as above with the only difference being that you have to click on ‘Proceed to Pay button’. You will direct towards a payment gateway. Enter the necessary details and make payment. How to Fill the TS EAMCTE Application form If you have paid through TS/AP, then get ready with the transaction id and click on “Click here if paid through TS / AP Online” button. ‘Payment verification’ page will show on the screen. You can fill in the details and proceed to fill the application form. The form displayed will ask your general details like Name, Date of Birth, Qualifying Exam, Hall Ticket number, Father’s name, Mobile number etc. Be ready with the card details and you can make payment using your debit or credit card. After making the successful payment, you will get the option ‘Transaction is successful’. You can note the reference id and transaction id and proceed to online application form filling. If you have paid the registration fee using debit or credit card then Registration form will display on the screen. They will ask you payment reference id, transaction id, and qualifying examination hall ticket number. A long form will ask for detailed information which has exhibited on the screen that needs to fill correctly by the candidate. 1. Stream field options are frozen as filled during Registration fee payment 2. Qualifying Examination – Fill in this option with the option like Intermediate (Regular), Intermediate (Vocational) and RGUKT iv) CBSE (v) ISC (vi) DIPLOMA (vii) TS/AP(viii)NIOS (ix) Others, whichever is suitable for you. 3. After filling all the other details accurately, upload your photo in the correct format and click on submit button.